Welcome to the Village of Holden's website where you can learn more about the community we are so proud of!
Our businesses offer a wide variety of goods and services - check our 'Community Directory' for details.
We have an amazing number of recreational and cultural opportunities for a small village. Details about Facilities are also found in the 'Community Directory', and Events are listed under 'News'. Thank you to the large number of volunteers who operate the facilities and organize the programs.
Village Council works as a team, with guidance from our efficient Administration, to ensure we continue to be a welcoming and viable community. Check the 'About Holden' sections for information on local government, finance, and bylaws.
"Share the Charm of Country Living" with us anytime... on the website or in person."
News & Community
- March 20, 2023 Council Meeting Link with Agenda
- Reminder Notice about Ice
- By-Election 2023 Notice
- Beaver Emergency Services Commission (BESC) Job Posting
- Notice of Public Hearing March 20, 2023 @ 6:45pm Proposed Change to Claystone Waste Business Plan
- Notice to the Public of Bylaw 2-2023 – Borrowing Bylaw
- Provincial Test of the Emergency Alert System
- Homeowner Grants available to residents
- Alberta Affordability Payments now Open
- April 3, 2023 By-election Information
- Claystone’s Composting Facility Background and Frequently Asked Questions
We are affiliated with BRAED, FCSS, and BESC.