Village Office, Chairperson: 780-688-3928
Mailing Address: Box 357, Holden, AB T0B 2C0
Meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from September to June at 6:30 pm in the Village Office.
- To maintain & enhance what we have
- To improve our economic base
- To improve the perception of our community
- Promote the theme "Share the Charm of Country Living"
- Encourage residents and businesses to keep properties clean and well kept
- Keep the community viable by providing a good quality of life
- Promote tourism
- Host two markets: Farmer's Day (second Saturday in June) and Christmas third Saturday in November
- Sponsor Communities in Bloom
- Sponsor annual Planting Day
- Focus on Main Street and Gazebo Park improvements
This committee was formed by a bylaw of Council, and is governed by the EDC Bylaw
(Bylaw No. 7-2015).