A. Development Permits are required for any development in the Village of Holden.

They are issued at the Village office. Development includes many things such as building, demolishing, changing the use of a building, putting up a temporary structure (sea can, shed, tent garage), moving a building, or adding onto a building. Open the attachment below for a more complete list of the types of ‘Development that Requires a Permit’.Contact Holden Administration for information about Development Permits and fees. A pdf application form is available below.

B. Safety Codes Permits are also needed for

Any type of construction, demolition, private sewage system, or project that involves plumbing, gas, or electrical work. These permits are issued by The Inspections Group, a permit agency contracted by Holden and based in Edmonton.

For more information about permits and fees, call them toll free at 1-866-554-5048 or visit their website: www.inspectionsgroup.com (link is external)
Permit application forms are available below. Click on the pdf form to open, download and print the form; then fill it out and submit to The Inspections Group.

Translate »